The “Flex Tee” has been specifically designed for Baseball and Fast-Pitch Softball players ages 8 and up to use by themselves, although with close adult supervision and the adult loading the machine, kids as young as 6 or 7 can use it. It can launch league, practice and wiffle Baseballs and Softballs at a multitude of angles and heights. The length of time you have from loading the ball to when it pops is adjustable by loosening or tightening the “Timing Knob”. The spin of the popped ball is adjustable using the two types of “Anglars”, this allows you to go from a “curveball” type of spin to a “knuckleballs” lack of spin. The height of the popped ball is adjustable with the use of both the “Height Adjustment Collar” and the “Anglars”. This allows young hitters as well as older hitters to use the same machine.
Pop Toss Batting Tee Warranty
Warranty Information: Pop Toss will guarantee the proper operation of the valves and working operation of the Ball Striker for the life of the tee. The Warranty is Voided, if the batting tee is either struck by a bat or extreme force is used when loading the batting tee thus damaging the inner mechanism. No refunds or exchanges will be made if these items are present in the batting tee(s) requested for exchange or replacement.
- Approximate Weight: 5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 6″ x 8″ x 18″
- Timer: Can be set from 4 to 12 seconds. (From loading the Pop Toss to when it launches)
- Launch Height: Adjustable from 6 to 10 feet high.
- Ball Type Used: 11″ or 12″ League and practice Softballs.
- Shipping Cost: Depends on Shipping location.
- What’s in the Box: 1 – Green Tee; 1 – Lighter Spring (for “Short Toss”); 1 – Heavier Spring (for “Long Toss”); 1 – Rubber Anglar