The G Tee Batting Tee, Model GT2241, is an AWARD WINNING, Professional, Portable, Patented Batting Tee for BASEBALL and SOFTBALL. The G Tee won the Best of Show Award at the American Baseball Coaches Association Convention and they called it the BMW of batting tees. The G Tee was engineered to professional standards and is constructed with only the finest components. G Tee's telescoping upright is adjustable from 22"-41" (56cm-104cm). This range of motion allows the hitter to effortlessly set the desired hitting height. Seals and bushings at the core of the telescoping upright, maintain the height of the ball, hit after hit. The G Tee base, 12" x 12" (30cm x 30cm), is made of high density polyethylene. The weight post with the optional 10 lb. weight plate (GT1901) gives the G Tee incredible stability. This steadiness, along with the uniquely designed flexible rubber G Tee cup, allows the hitter to more accurately hear and feel the ball on impact. The G Tee is completely portable, assembly or disassembly takes a matter of seconds. The G Tee comes with a 2 Year Warranty on all parts and labor. The G Tee is not disposable, every part is replaceable. Made in the USA.
* Used by Professional Baseball & Softball Players
* Telescoping Upright Adjusts from 22"-41" (56cm-104cm)
* Stainless Steel & Aluminum Construction
* Base 12" x 12" (30cm x 30cm) Includes Weight Post
* Replaceable Flexible Rubber G Tee Cup
* Portable for Travel or Storage, Weighs 6 lb.
* 2 Year Warranty on All Parts & Labor
* Patented Design for Optimum Performance
* Award Winner - ABCA Convention
* Made in the USA
- Model: GT2241
- Shipping Weight: 7lbs