Looking for an internship in the sports industry? PRO-DAY has a variety of internship opportunities available for students in all business-related majors. PRO-DAY wants to help students like you gain real work experience in a team sports atmosphere. Sure, the sports industry is fun, but we work hard at developing and marketing players to help them achieve their goals of playing at the next level.
Approximately 16 weeks each during fall, spring, and summer semesters
Many opportunities are available throughout the United States. You would not need to be located near our headquarters, but daily contact is required.
PRO-DAY Baseball Headquarters
P.O. Box 333
Orange Beach, AL 36561
Internship positions are available in Marketing, Project Management, Communications, Graphic Design, Customer Relations, Sales, Information Technology, Management, and Operations. As an intern you will be working with the CEO and Vice President directly, while also learning from those in other areas to complete your tasks. You will gain experience from a variety of projects and have an opportunity to successfully implement a project of your own.
Internships at PRO-DAY require:
- Working towards a Information Sciences/Communication/Business degree or related field with a GPA of 3.0 / 4.0 or higher
- Strong analytical skills, communications skills, and organization skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Ability to take direction or work autonomously when needed
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- A passion for both the athletes and sports
* Please note that the internship is un-paid
To be considered for an internship at PRO-DAY, before February 28th, 2013 please submit the following form to PRO-DAY.
Please send all Internship Inquiries to:
Preston Gross via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or -
PRO-DAY Baseball - St. Louis, MO
Attn: Preston Gross
814 Surrey Meadows Ct.
Ellisville, MO 63021