PINE BLUFF, AR -- PRO-DAY Fall Baseball Season gets underway on weekends in September for players ages 13-18, announced Jeff Gross, CEO/Founder of PRO-DAY Baseball.
Arkansas will be the first host state for PRO-DAY’s 1st Fall Showcase and Games to get underway in Pine Bluff (AR)on Saturday September 3rd where PRO-DAY was founded in 1989.
Other Host Sites will include Three Rivers Community College on Sept. 10 in Poplar Bluff (MO), on Sept. 17 in Memphis(TN) and Sept. 24 in Southaven (MS).
What is the PRO-DAY Fall Showcase/Games?
• Players will play in ballgames and go thru professional workouts/evaluations each Saturday during the month of September.
• Players are coached by Professional Scouts and Coaches in the games and on the field at each event. Players will play either in the 14U or 18U Age Division during the games.
• Players will receive their evaluation reports back to them at the end of the event that will go off to five colleges of the player’s choice along with information stored in our PRO-DAY Data Base so we can promote you throughout your high school career to college coaches and scouts.
• Players will receive 1-on-1 time with these Pro Scouts and Coaches to help improve your skills and hear hitting, pitching and scouting talks during the fall season.
• Players will hear Academic Talks and the requirements to get into colleges and what it takes to get to the next level after high school.
• Players will be video during the professional workouts.
• PRO-DAY Fall Showcase is “All” about “Helping Players Advance to the Next Level”.
“Players will sign-up to play in games and go thru a professional workout on weekends during the month of September on Saturday’s (Sunday due to inclement weather),”said Gross. “We are about giving each player the opportunity to showcase his skills in front of pro scouts and coaches that attend every event.
“Many events promote scouts in attendance are hopes of someone being there to see you which isn’t always the case,” said Gross. “All of our events are run by our staff that has been involved in professional baseball either as a player, coach or scout. Our staff has nearly 100-years of experience in professional baseball coaching and scouting talent.
“We are very proud of the hundreds of players from PRO-DAY that has went into professional baseball,” said Gross. “Although, we are even more proud of the hundreds and hundreds of players that went on to receive college scholarships and earned their degree.”
Since 2001, PRO-DAY has been based out of Orange Beach, Alabama and has expanded to hosting PRO-DAY State, Regional, National and World Showcases in over 14-southeastern states. Players have been to its’ World Showcase in Orange Beach (AL) as far away as Japan, Russia, Guam, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the Dominican Republic to name a few.
What Professional Scouts, Players and Coaches are saying about PRO-DAY?
“I want to invite you to be a part of PRO-DAY events. Jeff and his staff do a really good job teaching the fundamentals of the game of baseball. Go - Be a part of it!”
New York Yankees Coach Joe Espada
“Since 2004, I’ve worked as a Scout for the Boston Red Sox. In that time, I’ve seen many showcases around the country and I can tell you that PRO-DAY Baseball Showcases are as good as any of them. They take the time to learn your child’s name, they take the time to give you some instruction and I can only tell you that the value you will get from the PRO-DAY Showcases is as good as anyone out there. Take your time and do your homework, do some investigation, but I can promise you that PRO-DAY Showcases will be a great opportunity for your son to play and expose his talents to scouts and coaches across the country.”
Boston Red Sox Scout – Danny Watkins
“I’ve known Jeff and John (late brother)since we were neighbors growing up and I was playing Little League Baseball. If you want to get seen and get your name out there to college coaches and professional scouts, then you need to attend PRO-DAY Baseball.”
Former Major Leaguer and 9-time Gold Glove Winner – Torii Hunter
Players will sign-up according to their state and age level (14U/18U) unless already assigned by PRO-DAY Baseball when registering. Teams include the Arkansas Diamondbacks, Missouri Cardinals, Tennessee Giants and the Mississippi Braves.
Teams are "Limited" to approx. 12 players per team, Don't get left out - SIGN-UP TODAY!!!